Description: Tired of noobs destroying your game play during Green TD? Try Green Solo TD - A fresh take on the classic TD. Upload replay to wc3stats.com/upload and get ranked on the leaderboard: wc3stats.com/green-solo-td - Help build the Green Solo TD community by joining: discord.gg/K7RdsW3!
* Upload replay to wc3stats.com/upload and get ranked on wc3stats.com/green-solo-td
How scores are calculated:
* Score on easy if you lose: (points*level/75)
* Score on easy if you win: (points*level/75+3000)
* Score on normal if you lose: (points*level/50+3000)
* Score on normal if you win: (points*level/50+6000)
* Score on hard if you lose: (points*level/25+6000)
* Score on hard if you win: (points*level/25+9000)
Spawn a level:
* Select your Yoshi and press: G on your keyboard.
* You can also click on your Yoshis "Go" button.
* Find info about the current & next level on the top of your play area.
* Get x (x = gold divided by kills) points per kill.
* Get 1 gold per kill (400 cap) for every 100 points you have.
* Survive a level and get 5% of your current gold
together with 15 points multiplied by your current level.
* If you're the first to spawn a level in a multiplayer game, you get
5% of your current gold + 15 points multiplied by your current level.
Pro tip #1:
* You will get 100% gold back from selling a level 1 tower,
and only 50% gold from towers that are above level 1.
Pro tip #2:
* Make sure you have towers that creeps are weak against,
they deal 150% damage, other towers deal only 30% damage.
Pro tip #3:
* Buy life for 10 000 points with: "-buylife" (=100 gold less per kill)
The more gold you have, the more points you get,
and the more points you have, the more gold you get.
Saving gold is a must to reach the end, even on easy.
----- Join: discord.gg/K7RdsW3 | Website: GreenSoloTD.com -----
* Hard [100% HP] [+40% Armor] [1 gold per 115 points]
* Normal [90% HP] [+20% Armor] [1 gold per 110 points]
* Easy [80% HP] [+10% Armor] [1 gold per 100 points]
96 x 50
Warcraft 3: Reforged compatible
This map is compatible with Warcraft 3: Reforged.
Tierd of noobs destroying your gameplay during Green TD? Try Green Solo TD v2.5 Reforged - A new and constantly updating TD. Join our discord.gg/K7RdsW3 and get the latest version and more info @ https://www.GreenSoloTD.com/
Feel free to rate or report this map. Please help us to improve our contents.