Works in both Classic and Reforged modes!
Build a camp during the day and defend against the undead armies during the night.
- Build together or try to survive alone
- With no pre-defined locations to build you can build anywhere
- Each night is a wave with increasingly difficult elite enemies
- Loot buildings to find lumber, gold, items, survivors or, if you're unlucky: the undead
- Assign survivors jobs to give them new skills and responsibilities in your camp
- Continuous development with new releases every few weeks
How to Play
- Start by looking for a place to build your camp that has few entrances to defend. The more entrances you need to defend the harder the game will be. It might not be possible for you to defend a large area with 4 entrances without working together with a friend.
- Your hero starts with a Shelter Tent item in his inventory. Constructing a Shelter provides your camp with room for 1 Survivor. When you place your shelter you will see that a new Survivor will spawn nearby and walk to you. Place that when you are ready to start building your camp.
- Your new Survivor is jobless and can only do basic tasks around your camp. He can punch trees to get lumber, build basic structures and repair structures. The most important structure he can build is your Camp Tent; the headquarters for your camp. Have him build one asap.
- Now it's important to get more Survivors so that you can get more lumber. Your Camp Tent building provides 4 food for your camp. Each Shelter takes 1 food and (again) makes room for 1 additional Survivor. So, have your Survivor build 3 more Shelters.
- After getting your 3 new Survivors get them harvesting lumber quickly. This is a good time to send your hero out to loot buildings for additional lumber, rare gold and items. Simply right-click on buildings owned by the Villagers player to loot them.
- Once you have enough lumber have a Survivor build some Barricades or Walls. It is recommended to leave a small opening in one entrance to your base while completely closing off the others. This funnels the zombies into a small gap that you can heavily defend.
- Build Spikes outside of your walls to damage the undead as they attempt to make their way into your camp and have your hero pick off any that make it through.
- Have your Survivors build a Workshop. The Workshop unlocks many items in the tech tree and can build Builders Tools. The Builders Tools is an item that you can give to a Survivor to assign them the Builder job. When as Survivor is assigned a job they change into a different unit with new abilities. The Builder can build an entirely new set of buildings. Build the Builder's Tools and give them to a Survivor.
- Have the Builder build an Armory. The Armory can construct the Rusty Sword job item. Give the Rusty Sword to a Survivor to assign them the Militia job. The Militia are ranged units that can attack undead from a decent range but they cannot attack air.
- Eventually, night will begin and the undead will start pouring in. Survive until 6am and you will have made it through the night. Undead are damaged over time during the day so once the sun comes up you'll be in the clear.
- During the day send your hero out to loot more buildings since all buildings are now lootable once again.
- Repeat this process for as long as you can!