Download is not working? Please turn off all AdBlockers in order to make the download work.
The Forest of Fables (FoF) is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game with a twist! Hire a Hero from 1 of 6 taverns, then team up with your allies to destroy your enemy’s Castle!
While other MOBA games have a steep learning curve from 100s of heroes and 100s of item recipes, FoF reduces that learning curve down to 18 Heroes that follow a distinct pattern. Each of the previously stated taverns is based on a classic Role-Playing Game (RPG) Hero role such as Assassin, Mage, Ranger, Bruiser, Tank, and Support (Healer/Buffer). Each class has 2 Passive Abilities each which is duplicated to all Heroes of that class.
Some notable features that set this game apart from other MOBAs:
• You can swap your Hero for a new one at any time at the Taverns behind your team’s Castle. You keep all your gold, experience, and items without any penalty!
• All your gold is spent on upgrading your team’s army. By having a stronger army your team will more easily be able to destroy the enemy team’s Castle!
• All Consumable items at the Shop are FREE! They are, however, in limited supply so they must be shared with allies.
• More powerful items are found in The Forest by killing Ogres, Trolls, Gnolls, and Spiders. Dedicating 1 or 2 people per team to gather items for your team is an optimal strategy while other players protect your team’s base. Extra items can be pawned at the shop for extra gold income.
• Kill the Ogre Lords is an optional quest that is quite difficult to complete early in the game. When an Ogre Lord is killed, they drop extra powerful items and give a lot of experience! There are only a few Ogre Lords in the game, and the rest retreat to The Mountains when their strongest leaders are slain.
• Kill the Troll Warlords is a similar optional quest that is even more difficult to complete early in the game. Trolls Warlords also drop extra powerful items. They will similarly retreat deeper into the Forest when their strongest leaders are slain.
• Kill the Troll Encampments is an optional quest of a different nature. These encampments are heavily guarded by Trolls. If the encampment is destroyed, Trolls are willing to become Mercenaries for your team and spawn at your Castle for a few waves.
• Kill the Dark Wizard is another optional quest. He is a single powerful wizard that is corrupting The Forest and holds a strong artifact that can raise Undead soldiers to fight for the wielder of the artifact. Be wary that you will need teammates to take down this powerful foe.
5 vs 5
160 x 160
Warcraft 3: Reforged compatible
This map is compatible with Warcraft 3: Reforged.
Feel free to rate or report this map. Please help us to improve our contents.