3v3 moba/aos style like the old League of Legends Twisted Treeline map with new game style, lots of added unique features and mechanics:
- Heroes start with an unlock-able ultimate and no other abilities
- Each hero can buy up to 6 spells from 3 ability books
- Ability points can be bought or gained on level-ups
- Tiered item list with a full visual item combination list
- Lots of recipes to enhance your chosen style and abilities
- Tall grass around the map that you can hide to others outside of it
- Two teams control two lanes with 3 towers in each lane
- Towers give gold to the enemy team when destroyed
- Vaults makes stronger units for the enemy team when destroyed
- Palace is the main structure to destroy to win the game
- Each other tower is indestructible until the previous tower is destroyed
- Some items and abilities grant passive gold gain
- Heroes differ on the basis of stat progression
- Hero max level is 20
Teleport and abilities:
- Press ESC while at shop area to purchase abilities and learn recipes
- Press ESC while outside of base to start a teleport back to base
You can turn off the teleport by pressing ESC again
Neutrals and the jungle:
- The Jungle is connected to all the pathways around the map
- The jungle is split between center and top jungle
- Tall grass stands at various key locations around the map
- Neutrals guard various locations and give gold and XP when slain
- Common neutrals respawn at a moderate rate
- Jungle neutrals give increased XP
Special neutral events:
- At various times during the game, three events occur:
- The brute at the center camp in the jungle gives a Red buff when slain, granting temporary burn and slow for you and your summons.
The brute has a long respawn time.
- The mimic spawns that wanders around the jungle and steals gold from unsuspecting heroes. The mimic also hides in tall grass. When slain, the player gets all the gold it collected. Mimic doesn't respawn.
- The defender spawns at the top center camp after plenty of neutrals have been slain and buffs all neutrals on the map while alive. When slain the team gets a big prize of gold and ability points.
Defender doesn't respawn